Monday, February 28, 2011

One of the best things about life :D

SISTERS :)

Sisters are amazing. I have two older sisters. Sarah who is 27, and Marcela who is 23. I think having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. It doesn’t matter what you do you they are always there for you.
Unfortunately my older sister Sarah wasn’t raised with us, my grandparents raised her, so I really didn’t know how she was. But she was an AWESOME sister, when she did come to live with us. Sarah didn’t come live with us until she was twenty, at that time I was only 10. I always knew I had a sister, and I would go to Mexico and visit her, but I never knew how she was, and I always wondered if she was easy to get along with or not. But she is, Sarah is serious but has a wonderful personality. Now Sarah has been married for the past five years, lives in Mexico, had a baby named Yaakov (Hebrew for Jacob). Marcela in other hand is very playful. My sister Marcela has an astonishing personality that makes my day cheerful. It doesn’t matter if Marcela is sick, tired, hungry, mad, or disappointed, she always smiles and makes your day magnificent. Marcela now works for South Gate police department. I am very proud of Marcela because she achieved her dream, and she set the example that everything is possible. I love both of my sisters for who they are, and how they treat our parents and me.




Quotes about sisters:
*Sisters are probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.
*A sister smiles when one tells one's stories - for she knows where the decoration has been added.
*A sister is a forever friend.
*When mom and dad don't understand, a sister always will.
*To the outside world we all grow old.  But not to brothers and sisters.  We know each other as we always were.  We know each other's hearts.  We share private family jokes.  We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys.
*There is no better friend than a sister.  And there is no better sister than you.
*Husbands come and go; children come and eventually they go. Friends grow up and move away. *But the one thing that’s never lost is your sister. 


·   

1 comment:

  1. i like this post, and i would like to say that i love my sister :) LOL

    ReplyDelete