Monday, February 14, 2011

My interest.



 I have a lot of interest.  For example I like going to the Los Angeles zoo, and observing all the amazing animals they have. It is very interest to see how animals act, and how they are so caring just like us humans. Animals are a great and amazing. One of my favorite animals that I love is the otter. One type of otter that the zoo exhibits is the giant otter. Giant otters live in slow moving water, streams, lakes and swamps in the Orinoco, Amazon and La Plata river systems of South America. The otters primarily food is fish. For example catfish and perch. Another interesting animal is the sifaka. This animal is endangered which makes me really sad because it is a really cool animal. Lemurs are only found in Madagascar and most of them are endangered. Sifakas mostly eat leaves, fruit, flowers, and bark. Their diet includes more than 100 plant species. A sifakas scientific name is propithecus verreauxi coquereli. I also love doing my hair or doing other peoples hair. I enjoy dying, curling, and straightening my hair and others as well. I search new hairstyles and practice doing them until I get it perfect. I also enjoy doing my sisters make-up. It is very entertaining to learn and have fun mixing colors to get new looks. For example while doing my sisters eye shadow I blend and use different colors to make her eye color look lighter, or bigger. Make-up is amazing, it can change a persons look dramatically. Another interest of mine is clothes and fashion. Fashion is a general term for a popular style, especially in clothing, footwear or accessories. Fashion. I try shopping every week to see what is in style and maybe get a new shirt.

1 comment:

  1. Wow yourr a outdoorsy personn' lol:)
    ha we shouldd go to thee zoo somee dayy andd see youurr litto otterss hahaxD

    ReplyDelete