Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Person I Admire The Most!

MY GRANDPA!
 
Robert Hernandez

My grandfather was born September of  the year 1935. Sadly he passed away march of last year.  I admire  my grandpa because he was a great example in my life.  My grandfather was abandoned  at a very young age. He was about 3 years old and he learned how to survive by himself.   My grandfather
 didn't know what Love was, he was never loved as a kid and didn't know how to treat his grandchildren or children, but my grandfather changed. Before i was born my grandfather would smoke about two packs of cigarettes a day and he changed for his family. My grandfather also learned how to read and write and became a reverend.  By the time i was around 10 years old my grandfather build his own church in Mexico and taught his small town about god. My grandfather went through a lot, and suffered a lot and still reached his goal, this is why i admire him the most! :D

4 comments: