Friday, January 28, 2011

Freedom :D

           Freedom is amazing and is something I would like to have. Freedom is fun and it is amazing because, you could see new places, meet new people, have fun. I think everyone deserves freedom just like a bird. Birds are able to fly wherever they want and they don’t have borders, they get to see more places than most people do.
           
            Freedom is such an important word! Everyone deserves freedom. For example people that live in Latin America should have the freedom to be able to come to the United States. People from Latin America come to the United States to seek a new life, a better life, not just for themselves but for their family as well.

          To have freedom you have to choose the right. For example if someone chooses the wrong and they break the law they are going to be sent to jail. That person lost his freedom. Another example is a student that asks his parents to stay after school in the library but they instead go out with their friends and their parents catch them they automatically loose their freedom.

Everyone deserves freedom, but only when they choose the right.
I love having freedom, so I could l say whatever I want, go out with my friends, and do what I want. My parents give me freedom, which I appreciate, but since I am still under age I have certain limits to my freedom, and I obey my limits. But to have my freedom I have to CHOOSE THE RIGHT. So if you want your freedom,

CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

"To be happy you need freedom!!"
"Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better" 





No comments:

Post a Comment