Friday, January 7, 2011

Dance

To be a dancer you have to work hard, work smart, and work together. Dance comes naturally but you have to work hard to be good at it. You always have to think positive and believe you are good at it.  Like chris brown said "music was made to dance."  Chris brown also says that when people dance in groups they have to work together and that they feed off each-others energy. This is why i always try my best and work with other people in classes. Working with others helps me learn more and get better grades. Chris Brown also said "Dancing is going to influence the youth." "dancing keeps you young and inspired." I agree with chris brown, dancing does keep you young and inspired. 

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!



3 comments:

  1. i totally agree with you, i love this post (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dancingg doess takee a lot to do. Butt nott hardd. If yoo like dancee andd youur inspiredd thenn its whatt yoo love to doo'x)
    So I havee to agree withh thiss postt^__^ lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! :D
    It inspired me to try to dance even though i'm not a very good dancer :o

    ReplyDelete